Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday

I got home early today, and everyone was hungry, so we went to the Olive Garden at 3:30 PM for dinner. Just before we left we were trying to figure out what to do for the weekend when Ken Brown, a good friend and our birding buddy, called. I had noted earlier today on Tweeters (a bird watchers bulletin board for the Pacific NW) that an eastern bird, an Indigo Bunting http://sdakotabirds.com/species_photos/indigo_bunting.htm was found on the way to Snoqualmie Pass, and Ken was calling to see if I wanted to chase this down tomorrow AM. Kay feels really good, so if she sleeps well tonight and feels good I think she will join us. You've come a long way baby.

Really, Kay is feeling remarkably well. She started to work out harder yesterday, and I think she must be out on a walk right now. I just got back from a nice ride on the Orting trail. I biked a nice hard hour. She is starting to work on strength as well as getting walks.

Jean is off to visit a friend at Leavenworth this weekend, and Brett is studying for his finals.

Pray for continued good spirits, no infections, and good blood counts. Have a great weekend too.
We plan to.

Ed

No comments: