Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chemo #4 done uneventfully

Kay got course #4 of chemo yesterday, and it was as uneventful as the first three. Hooray.

Today is a big day for us as it is my first day of not being the Medical Director at Sound Family Medicine. As some of you may know, over the last couple of years Marc Aversa MD has been attending the UW MBA in health care administration program in preparation for assuming this position. I am changing back to seeing being a nearly full time clinician. I am looking forward to this change. It will make for a smooth transition for SFM in terms of leadership, and it will allow me to focus on patient care, which for me is considerably easier than the administrative and leadership role I have been working at for many years. Tonight we are having a party at SMC for SFM staff to commemorate the change, and today I am seeing patients all day. Interesting the stages of life.

Tomorrow Kay and I pack for our weekend camping trip, so this is likely the last post until next week.

Pray for sunshine. :)

Ed

No comments: